These DIY home tips will help you improve your house and is inexpensive too!
1.Name tag your chords to avoid any hassle
2. Tag you clothes to save time, this way all your clothes will be used up – leading to less repetition.
3.Use plain ice cube trays to set your jewelry in.
4.Use rubber bands if you want to keep your door open (For instance : if your carrying groceries)
5.A shoe organizer is perfect for the pantry.
6. Put a magnet strip under your cabinets to store spices.
7. Use nail paint to color your keys (For instance red nail paint for bedroom key, Blue nail paint for kitchen key).
8. Use old door knobs to hold your towels, this may add some oomph to your bathroom.
9. Use hangers to organize your glasses and easy storage.
10.Ice cubes can take indentations out of carpet.