Ginger is an ancient wonder spice and is given the status of a “natural medicine chest” in ancient Ayurvedic medicine.
Here are a few health benefits of this miracle ingredient;
1. Feeling hungry ? Chew on some fresh ginger just before a meal to trigger your appetite and activate your digestive juices.
2. Ginger clears the ‘microcirculatory channels’ of the body, including your sinuses that can flare up seasonally or during colder months.
3. Feeling airsick or nauseous? We’ll here’s ginger to the rescue! Just toss in a little honey with ginger and you’re all good.
4. Tummy groaning and moaning under cramps? Munch on ginger.
5. Ginger can also save your from the embarrassment you tummy can cause. Gas—oops—guess what?! Ginger helps reduce flatulence!
6. Chewing ginger post-operation can help overcome nausea.
7. Stir up some ginger tea to get rid of throat and nose congestion.
8. Try adding a gingery punch to a bowl of soup to get rid of the bedroom blues!
9. It reduces pain and inflammation, making it valuable in managing arthritis, headaches, and menstrual cramps.
Float some ginger essential oil in your bath to help aching muscles and joints.
10. Ginger consumption improves the absorption and assimilation of essential nutrients in the body.