Annoyed by the dark circles ruining your beauty? The solution to get rid of them can be just at home, in your fridge. Ditch the make-up and make use of them brilliant home remedies to get rid of those nasty dark circles naturally.
Naturally, good for the skin around the eye, applying almond oil can do wonders when it comes to removing dark circles.
- Apply the oil gently over the dark circles.
- leave it overnight.
- Wash it off with cold water in the morning.
- Repeat until you get the desired results.
Applying cucumber is a well-known natural remedy for dark circle removal. Additionally, you benefit from the soothing properties of this vegetable.
- Cut a fresh cucumber into slices and chill them.
- Cover your dark circles with the cucumber slices.
- Leave them on for 30 minutes and wash afterwards.
- Repeat a few times for better results.
Known for its cleansing properties, raw potato can do an excellent job at getting rid of dark circles as well as puffy eyes.
- Extract the juice from a couple of raw potatoes.
- Soak the juice in a cotton ball and place it on your eyes.
- Allow it to sit for around 15 minutes and afterwards, rinse it with cool water.
- Repeat the process daily for the best results.
Rose water works great for revitalizing the skin and removing dark circles.
- Soak cotton pads in rose water for a few minutes.
- Place the soaked pads on your eyes.
- Leave them on for 15 minutes.
- Follow the steps twice daily for the desired results.
Both tomato and lemon have powerful bleaching properties that can help reduce the dark around your eyes.
- Mix a tsp. of tomato juice with half tsp. of lemon juice.
- Gently apply the mixture on your dark circles and allow it to sit for 10 minutes.
- Rinse it with cool water.
- Follow the remedy daily for 2-3 weeks for best results.