Almond oil is an age-old ingredient for beauty and health.
Almond oil is sure shot solution to get rid of dark circles, massage your under eyes with almond oil before you go to bed and you’ll be saying goodbye to these ugly circles for good. The vitamin E in the oil will rejuvenate the skin, and with regular use, lighten the skin under the eyes. Regular use of almond oil will also reduce wrinkles and puffiness around the eyes.
There are different ways of using almond oil to treat dark circles:
- Almond oil is an excellent moisturizer and works well in the areas around the eyes. Use it as a substitute for harsh cosmetic products.
- Gently massaging almond oil around the eyes and leaving overnight can give great results in reducing the dark circles. By doing this every day, the blood circulation increases.
- Mix two teaspoons of honey and two teaspoons of almond oil and leave overnight.
- Sweet almond oil paste mixed with a little amount of milk can be applied to the area under the eyes. Wash off after 10 to 15 minutes. This gives effective results in reducing the dark circles and it even provides moisture to the skin.
- Almond oil contains fatty acids which help to maintain good nourishment to the skin. Aging can cause wrinkles around the eyes due to dryness and loss of water content. This problem can be treated by using almond oil as it keeps the skin fresh and hydrated.