Raisins are an easy and inexpensive solution to relieve constipation.
Raisins act as natural laxatives which help to ease the constipation . Regular intake of raisins will definitely help you to prevent constipation and make your trips to the bathroom less painful. This dried fruit is packed with fiber which makes passing stool easier and keeps colon to perform healthy functioning. It also said to eliminates the bad bacteria and maintains a healthy balance between the good and bad bacteria in the intestine which in turn useful for proper intestinal system. Raisins aid in digesting the food, absorption of essential nutrients into the body and the formation of bulk stool which finally relieves you from constipation by regular bowel movements.
- Take handful of raisins and put them in a bowl or container.
- Add water and soak the raisins. Leave overnight.
- Eat these raisins on an empty stomach first thing in the morning.
- Drinking this soaked water while eating these soaked raisins to get rid of constipation can also be beneficial.
- Continue this remedy till cured of the constipation problem.