Having long, shiny and thick hair is literally what every girl wants, who wouldn’t want to flaunt them? Getting those Rapunzel hair would be like a dream come true. Here are few home remedies to grow your hair in to lustrous and long ones!
Aloe Vera :
- Snip off a few aloe leaves.
- Cut each leaf in half to cause juice secretion.
- Massage the juice into your hair roots. Using massaging movements improves blood circulation and ensures better absorption.
- Leave the mask on for at least two hours. If you want, you can leave it overnight.
Cold Water :
Try to turn this into a habit. Cold water closes the pores and improves blood circulation, which in turn leads to faster hair growth. As an extra bonus, your hair will become noticeably shinier.
- Rinse your hair as usual.
- After using a conditioner or a mask, wash your hair with cold water.
Apple Cider Vinegar :
- Wash your hair.
- Use apple vinegar instead of hair conditioner.
- Do not rinse it off – apple vinegar doesn’t possess a strong smell.
Hair Protein :
- Take two room-temperature eggs.
- Separate the whites from the yolks. Whip the whites, and apply them to the roots of your hair.
- For added effect, you can wrap your head with shower cap and leave on.