Many of us suffer from having dark lips, be it men or women. Causes like smoking heavily and not taking care of your lips might lead to that, so go ahead and try these easy peezy tricks to do the magic!
The bleaching property in lemon works well as a simple yet powerful remedy for dark lips.
- Squeeze a lemon and apply the juice on your lips before going to bed. Follow this simple remedy daily for one to two months.
- Take a thin slice of lemon, sprinkle a bit of sugar on top and rub it on your lips. It will exfoliate dead cells so new, fresh skin can appear. Use this remedy daily for a few weeks.
- Alternatively, you can prepare a mixture of one-half teaspoon each of lemon juice, glycerin and honey. Apply it on your lips before going to bed. Do this daily until you see positive results.
Pomegranate is perfect remedy to treat dark lips. It can nourish and moisturize dry and dehydrated lips as well as help restore their natural pink color.
- Mix together one tablespoon of crushed pomegranate seeds, a little milk cream and rose water. Apply this paste on your lips and gently scrub for a few minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water. Do this once daily.
- Mix equal amounts of pomegranate juice, beetroot juice and carrot juice. Apply it on your dark lips once daily.
3.Honey and Vaseline:
- Make a gel by adding honey and Vaseline together and use your tooth brush to apply on your lips.
- brushing will not only remove your dead skin cell and make you lips smoother.
- It also stimulates blood flow and circulation as a result your lips will appear softer, fuller and sensuous.
- It give you even smoother and pinkish, this will make the lips pink naturally and beautiful.
4.Sugar and Olive Oil:
- Take 1 tablespoon of sugar with olive oil, coconut oil or coca butter
- Brush this mixture on your lips with brush almost 30 seconds and then rinse off.
Rose has three main medicinal properties: soothing, cooling, and moisturizing. Rose will also help add a natural pink tint to your dark lips.
- Mix one drop of rose water with a few drops of honey and apply it on your lips. Do this three or four times a day
- Mix one tablespoon of rose petal paste and one teaspoon of butter, honey, or milk cream. Apply it on your lips and gently scrub, follow this remedy two times a week.
- Soak a few rose petals in raw milk for one hour, and then grind the mixture to make a paste
- Add one-half teaspoon of honey and a pinch of saffron to it. Apply the paste on your lips and leave it on for about 15 minutes. Do this two times a day.
6. Aloe Vera:
- Peel off the outer layer of the aloe leaf to get to the gel.
- Scoop out the gel and store it in a container.
- Use as you would use a lip balm, and store in the refrigerator.
- Aloe Vera gel can be used several times a day.
- Take about 3-4 leaves of coriander leaves
- Crush the leaves and apply directly to your lips.
- Keep it on for 30 minutes and wipe with a damp washcloth.
- Do it every day to get best results!