It’s very common that most of us suffer from severe heels pain, for women who wear high heels and men who work every day, it gets hard to give your feet a rest. Sometimes it’s the kids and sometimes just house errands. Theses painful heels don’t allow us to have a good night sleep! Here are few remedies to say Adios to sore heels.
1.Apply a cold pack (cold compress) to your heel. The temperature allows the feet to be numb and as a result helps you relieve the pain in a natural way.
- Crush some ice cubes in put into a plastic bag.
- Wrap the bag in a cotton washcloth or towel.
- Place it on the heel for 15 minutes.
- Repeat couple of times in a day.
2.Turmeric (Haldi) is the finest way to treat various types of ache. It contains cur cumin which is a natural pain killer.
- Add 1 tsp powdered turmeric to 1 cup of milk.
- Give it a gentle simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add raw honey to improve the taste.
- Drink two to three times a day.
3.Apple cider vinegar wrap is just another home remedy for sting in the heels. It’s pain relieving properties significantly help reduce the pain.
- Take half cup water and one fourth cup of vinegar.
- Heat both of them combined until warm.
- Dip a washcloth in the warm liquid and apply it on the heel.
- Cover with another dry cloth.
- Fix it on the paining place for 20 minutes.
- Repeat as required.
4.Ginger works greatest if the pain arises due to some muscle crisis. It naturally contains pain relief properties which can provide you ultimate relief from the pain.
Give your heels a gentle massage with ginger oil. Do this couple of times a day.