Often dieting alone would not help you get rid of belly fat. For staying in shape, you will need to include a proper workout into your routine. Here are 4 easy and effective exercises to help you get rid of belly fats and look fit.
This is a modified version of the crunches. It makes for an even more effective exercise for the belly.
- Lie down on the floor with your hands behind your head
- Bend your knees but keep your feet on the floor
- Try to lift the right side of your torso while keeping the left side on ground
- Repeat 10 times, alternating between lifting the left and right shoulder
A great workout for beginners. Can be done with or without a weight.
- Lift your hands in front of you and align them with your shoulders, making sure to keep them parallel to the ground.
- Lunge yourself forward with your right leg and keep the left one positioned backwards.
- Twist your torso to the right and then to the lift. Repeat about 15 times.
Note: Make sure to keep your spine straight throughout the entire workout.
This great exercise helps you train your core and makes your belly slim.
- Start by positioning yourself on the floor with your forearms resting on the ground.
- Lift your legs until only your toes are in contact with the ground
- Contract your knees and take normal breathes
- Maintain this position for 30-60s seconds.
Simple, light and effective; the perfect exercise for reducing belly fat
- Stand straight with your legs at hips distance.
- Slowly bend your body to the right as much as possible while keeping your feet in contact with the ground.
- Stay in this position for 15 seconds
- Now bend to the left and repeat alternatively 10 times.