Cleaning your kitchen everyday is not an easy task – above all cleaning those difficult stains perfectly is something even more problematic. These few easy hacks will help you leave your kitchen spotless!
Fill a spray bottle with two cups of water; add vinegar and lemon juice to it. Clean the dust particles and crumbs from the stove surface using a dry rag. Now, spray this solution on the gas top and leave it for a couple of minutes. Later, wipe this solution and clean the surface with a cotton cloth.
Take some water and add lemon juice in it. Soak in the sponge and microwave it for a minute to kill all the bacteria. Leave it for 5 minutes and rinse with plain water.
- Remove any food bits and dishes from the drain and give your sink a quick wash.
- Sprinkle baking soda on the entire sink and scrub it with a soft sponge in circular movement.
- Wash basin with vinegar as it will remove hard water stains and disinfect your sink.
- Rub the sink with sponge and wash it with water.
- Take a lemon peel and rub the basin using it. This will give it a shiny look.
- Polish the sink with olive oil using paper towel.
- Take a bowl and fill it half with water and add a tablespoon of white vinegar.
- Place this bowl inside the microwave.
- Turn the microwave on for five minutes to steam up its walls.
- Keep it inside for a couple of minutes, as the steam will help loosen dried-on slime.
- Now, open the door. Take out the bowl and spinning plate. Clean the inside of microwave using paper towel or sponge.
Once you have prepared smoothie, it’s a difficult process to clean the blender. To make it easy and quick, simply pour some lukewarm water and liquid soap in it. Turn it on for few minutes. Now wash off with plain water.
Cutting Board :
Simply rub a lemon half over the wooden or plastic board. Leave it for 20 minutes. Rinse with plain water.
Burned Pans :
Firstly, pour water in the burnt pan. Add vinegar in it. Bring the solution to boil. Now, remove it from heat and add baking soda. Rub it with a scrubber (if required). Say good bye to stubborn stains.